[imp] A few problems with imp 3.1

jlewis@lewis.org jlewis@lewis.org
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 10:23:31 -0400 (EDT)

I'm testing imp 3.1 with horde 2.1 running on Red Hat 7.3, talking to a uw
imap server running on a separate older Red Hat system, hoping to upgrade
from an old imp 2.2 setup.

Some of my testers have found bugs, one of which I can reliably reproduce.
If I select a few inbox messages, mark them as deleted, click "purge
deleted", and then click on a message after the deleted ones, I get the
wrong message.  i.e. delete message 10, purge deleted, click on the new
message 10, and you actually get message 11, as if the messages haven't
been renumbered properly since some were removed.

Some testers are seeing things like:

Warning: Undefined index: 8 in /usr/local/horde-2.1/imp-3.1/message.php on
line 219

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /usr/local/horde-2.1/imp-3.1/message.php:219) in
/usr/local/horde-2.1/imp-3.1/message.php on line 417

In that particular instance, the tester had just emptied the trash while
reading their inbox.  She clicked on a message that she hadn't read yet
and the above error messages appeared.  In similar circumstances, she's
also gotten 404 errors.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |