[imp] New mailing list for Horde account management modules

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:55:36 -0500

There is now a mailing list for my Horde modules (accounts, forwards, passwd,
and vacation) called "sork".  Sork might stand for something like
"Service Owner's Request Kit" or "Service Owner Requests Kit" or it might
just be an name from the Ikea catalog.  ;)

You can subscribe to the list at:

This will become the official way to contact me about the modules, for
any reason.

Feel free to sign up if you are interested in any of my modules.

Thanks!

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage