[imp] Contrib: Integrated LDAP Change Password Page

Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:20:22 -0500

Quoting Lee <lee@disinfo.com>:

> I made a page (integrated as best I could with horde/imp) that allows the
> user  to change thier password (assumes user accounts are stored in ldap
> directory).

I don't mean to diminish your work or contribution, I just want to let you
know about my progress (or lack of progress) in this same type of project.

I'm also trying to integrate such functionality into the "passwd" module.
But I don't run ldap, so I'm dependent on others.  And I'm currently stuck
between two people who are helping me with it, but each have their ldap setup
differently, so it is going slow...  If you'd like to help me with my work,
let me know.  (I'll look at your code to see if it can help me any also).

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage