[imp] Spelling checker in IMP doesn't work

York College ycimp@york.cuny.edu
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:12:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I installed ispell-3.2.06 on solaris 8. It works when I run it from a shell.
I also have imp 3.0 running on the same machine. In the $horde/imp/config/conf.php
file, I set the ispell path correctly. But when I try to use spell checker in
the compose window of imp, it doesn't work. It says that check completed, no
spelling errors, even though it has apparent errors. Also under "corrected
text" all the errors are still there.

Does anyone know what could be the problem? In addition to setting the
ispell path in the conf.php file, should I do anything else to tell the
imp to use spelling checker?

Any suggestion would be very much appreciated.

--Vera