[imp] imp 3.0 login failure after php upgrade.

Brett Jones brett@5foot2.com
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:28:28 -0400

after upgrading from 4.1.2 to 4.2.1 I started to get login failures. horde
logging gives me this line:

Jun 28 19:14:22 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN client_ip to
my_domain:143[imap] as user [on line 32 of '/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

After I picked up on the problem, I went back to php 4.1.2, but the problem
remained. Each version of php was built the same (from a configure script). so
there are no changes there. The only other system change prior to this trouble
was to the xinetd.d/ipop3 file.

I did some searching on google->groups, but found zip.

Hope someone can help, thanks.
--
Brett Jones
brett@5foot2.com