[imp] Other languages problem

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:46:56 -0500

Quoting Richard Gewissler <gewissler@publish.cz>:

> # (LANG=cs_CZ; gettext tar "memory exhausted" )
> memory exhausted
>
> I have a problem with gettext on local machine - ok. But how can I resolve t
> his PROBLEM (to get this to work)?

Depends on things like OS version which you don't mention.  Output from the
horde/test.php would be nice too.

How about if you try some more environment variables, such as:

# (LANG=cs_CZ; LANGUAGE=cs_CZ; LC_MESSAGES=cs_CZ ; gettext tar "memory exhausted" )

There was a good posting to the list today about Solaris issues, and using
LD_PRELOAD as a way to fix it...  If you use Solaris...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage