[imp] First UserID & Password

Chris Noden chris.noden@monstermob.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:38:10 +0100

I too am having problems logging in to a new Horde and IMP
configuration.  The login page displays fine, but I always get the
invalid user/password error.  I've tried manually configuring a userid
but with no joy.

Am I missing something?  I've been back through the config files many
times, revisited the INSTALL docs and the README.  How do you create a
new login???  It's not listed on any FAQ that I can see.

Thanks

Chris Noden -  <mailto:chris.noden@monstermob.com>
chris.noden@monstermob.com
Head of Development
Monstermob Limited
Tel: +44 1524 841155
DDI: +44 1524 586734
Fax: +44 1524 841166

This message is intended exclusively for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, or
confidential. If you are not the addressee, you must not read, use or
disclose the contents of this e-mail. If you receive this e-mail in
error, please advise us immediately and delete the e-mail.

Monstermob Limited has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that any
attachment to this e-mail has been swept for viruses. However, Monstermob
cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software
viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before
opening any attachment.