[imp] Folder dropdown box bug?

Chris Bowlby excalibur@hub.org
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 11:08:04 -0300 (ADT)

Hi All,

 Ran into a situation with Cyrus (cyrus-imapd-2.0.16_2) and IMP 4.0-cvs.
When loggin in to a user account that has sub-folders under their account
the drop down box looks like:

 folder.
  test
  test2.
    onemore

 simulating a tree of sorts I believe. It also does the same thing with
other user accounts that this particular account has access to:

  user.
    jane.
      sent-mail
    tom.
      sent-mail
    amy

  As a result the user can not switch into any folder that has a "." at
the end of the listing, ie "jane." or "tom." but they can switch into the
sub-folders that don't have the "." at the end, ie "amy" or any of the
"sent-mail" folders.

 I can not seem to get the HTML code to load up for that frame so I could
not paste any information about what it looks like at the raw level... has
this issue already been addressed?

 Chris Bowlby,
 Manager of Information and Technology.
 excalibur@hub.org