[imp] A Bug in IMP 3.1 ?

Darci Antônio Tartari dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:54:34 -0300

Citando Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von Darci Tartari <dtartari@portoriogrande.com.br>:
>
> >      I found an important detail .... It happen with with Internet
> > Explorer (6.0.2600.000 version). With Netscape (version 6.2.2) its
> > working good !
> > Example:
> >             suppose you have the mail boxes test_1, test_2 and test_3 in
> > that order and you set  test_2 to rename then a message will ask you if
> > you want to rename test_3 (why test_3 if  I set test_2 ?). Then you
> > rename the folder test_3 as suggested by the message and what happen? It
> > renames test_2 as I was set at the beginning! It did the right thing
> > giving you a wrong information!
>
> Hm, this sounds like an old error that has been fixed after the release of
> IMP 3.0. Can you confirm that this only happens if you disable cookies?
>
> Jan.

 You mean disable the cookies in IE? Well, I tried to configure IE with all
possibilities related to cookies: blocking or accepting cookies and the final
result was the same. The Problem occur only with the action "rename folders",
the other actions it works good.

Thanks

Darci Tartari

This mail sent through IMP 3.1: http://horde.org/imp/