[imp] compose and mail gorup problem

alex alex@thbuo.gov.tw
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 08:44:37 +0800

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> Zitat von alex <alex@thbuo.gov.tw>:
>
> > Hi there:
> > I am Traditional Chinese user in IMP.Recently i updated IMP,TURBA via
> > cvs.It's
> > very happily we have the mail group support in TURBA.Thanks for Horde
> > term.
> >
> > Mean while ,there was also a little proble when compose mail .My problem
> > is, in
> > compose window and click address book,if i select a mail group as "Cc"
> > or "Bcc" ,but the names in that mail group did not show correctly in
> > Chinese.
> >
> > You can see the screenshot via url:
> > http://www.thbuo.gov.tw/~txg16/compose_group.gif
>
> I can't reproduce this with any non-ascii characters, though I can't check
> it with Chinese. Can you try to find out when exactly this happens? Only
> with groups or also with single contacts? With every browser?
>
> Jan.
>
> --

With Netscape 6.2
=================
Set prefer language=zh_TW
IMP-->Compose-->Click "Address Book" both select group or single contact there
were no results return to "To" field(Blank,nothing).
But if i changed prefer language from zh_TW to en_US everything work fine.

With I.E 5.5
Set prefer language=zh_TW
Case 1:IMP-->Compose-->Click "Address Book" select single contact and return
correct result in Chinese format in "To" field,but group with not correct
charset format display.

Case 2:TURBA-->Search-->Click any single contact result of E-mail field,the
name in "To" field with not correct charset format display ,in compose window.