[imp] poppassd

Brian Clark blclark@gci.net
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 20:40:37 -0800

This question should probably go to the horde list but I can't remember
if I am subscribed to that one and I am at work.  Here are the poppassd
errors that I get running under these versions

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.1.1-cvs
IMP: 3.1-cvs
Turba: 1.0
Kronolith: 1.0
Mnemo: 1.0

errors after running Password from horde

Warning: Undefined variable: conf
in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/passwd/poppassd.php on line 9

Warning: Undefined variable: conf
in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/passwd/poppassd.php on line 10

Warning: Undefined property: fp
in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/horde/passwd/poppassd.php on line 23

Can anyone give me a hand?  The poppassd works fine when you telnet btw.

Barry L. Clark

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: blclark.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard