Fwd: Re: [imp] Folder dropdown box bug?

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:06:57 +0200

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von excalibur@hub.org -----
    Datum: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:20:15 -0300 (ADT)
    Von: Chris Bowlby <excalibur@hub.org>
Antwort an: Chris Bowlby <excalibur@hub.org>
 Betreff: Re: [imp] Folder dropdown box bug?
      An: Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

hmmm Cyrus IMAP is using those particular folders that have periods as the
primary inbox's for the respective accounts. When someone using the cyrus
account or another user account that has been given access to the inbox
can not actually access it. With cyrus IMAP user.jane is the inbox, and as
a result it can not be opened using the drop down box issue I listed
below... :(