[imp] Bugs or configuration errors?

Chris Hastie lists@oak-wood.co.uk
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:12:58 +0100

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org> wrote
>Zitat von Chris Hastie <lists@oak-wood.co.uk>:
>
>> On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org> wrote
>> >Try using another c-client to compile into php.
>>
>> You've lost me there. How would I do this?
>
>First check you phpinfo page. If you have c-client version like 4.x at the
>imap section you probably want to give it a try to upgrade the c-client.

Thanks for your help Jan

phpinfo reports:

|            imap
|IMAP Support           enabled
|IMAP c-Client Version  2001

I only installed it a couple of days ago when I upgraded from PHP
4.0.1p1 to 4.2.1 and added IMAP so that I could install IMP.

The actual file that was pulled down at the time was imap-2001a.tar.Z
which appears to be the current version on the UW site you mention.
Where the 'a' went in phpinfo I don't know.

So it looks like I have the newest c-client. Any other ideas?

--
Chris Hastie