[imp] Re: Problem with IMP in Windows/Apache

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 01:49:25 +0100

Make sure you copied all the DLLs over from the php folder and only enable the
extensions you need, some extensions are more stable than others.

- Mike :-)

--

A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
signature from Siglets.com

This mail sent from Mike's CVS HEAD install of IMP: http://horde.org/imp/