[imp] Problems Using Redirected Logout

Sean Gollschewsky sean.gollschewsky@ispw.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:45:50 +0100

Hi all,

I get a similar error

Notice: unserialize() failed at offset 0 of 36 bytes in
/home/gollo/horde/horde/lib/Auth.php on line 232

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /home/gollo/horde/horde/lib/Auth.php:232) in
/home/gollo/horde/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 95

The interesting thing is that I *never* get this if I'm accessing IMP using SSL.
 My SSL http server is different from my normal http server, so technically they
different servers, but are generally configured to point to the same (except for
httpd.conf) config files (Debian unstable, apache and apache-ssl packages
installed).  So maybe it's a SSL thing, or maybe it's an Apache config thing.....

I see the error normally on logout, but also sometimes when viewing the inbox
(the first message appears 3 times in this case, and the second message does not
appear).

I'm running CVS HEAD updated at 19:22 GMT+1 on July 2.

Cheers,
Sean.