[imp] common-footer.inc and javascript errors

Kaizaad Bilimorya kaizaad@www.BrockU.CA
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:59:58 -0400

HiYa,

I am running horde-2.1 with imp-3.1 and I am testing it using IE 5.5 with
SP2

I narrowed down a javascript problem I am having, though I don't know why
it is happening.

When I first login, I get the "Welcome, username@realm" but the page
contains a javascript error.

http://www.brocku.ca/~kaizaad/horde/javascript_error.jpg

It is something to do with the common-footer.inc trying to change the
title of the webpage and it fails.

But if I click on the bottom left home icon (horde/graphics/home.gif) the
page reloads with the proper registerd name::My Summary

Also, if I right click any of the links on the bottom navigation bar and
open them in a new window, it works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks
kaizaad