[imp] Re: IMP problem

Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:14:40 -0500

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

> Quoting Eric Rostetter <eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu>:
>
> | It didn't render it just fine for me -- I just got a blank frame with
> | nothing
> | in it.
>
> That's weird - it renders fine for me.  I get a text/plain part and then
> the application/pgp-signature part with the following text:
>
> -----
>   This message has been digitally signed via PGP.
>

>   No public key found for BlueBoar@thievco.com.
> -----

CVS HEAD updated continuously, I get a blank screen and the following in
my error log file:

Jul  8 21:11:55 host httpsd: PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a
non-object in /path/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 285

If I saw what you saw, then I never would have complained ;)

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage