[imp] Call to undefined function: settextdomain()

Sheeri Kritzer skritz01@granite.tufts.edu
Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:02:27 -0400

I get the same problem Joost has.  Let me clarify what happens in the login
screen:  it goes to change it, the page reloads, and the language reverts to
English.  I get the same error in the options.

I thought that it may have had something to do with the fact that
Lang::setDomain was changed to Lang::setTextdomain, but there are calls to both
setDomain and setTextdomain.

Is this bug fixed?  If so, can someone give me a diff or a patch or something,
so I can install it?  Tufts University went through a long webmail test to find
out that we liked IMP the best, and we'd really like the multi-language
support.

Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group