[imp] Whats going on here?

Dan McCullough dmccullough@garnethill.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:03:17 -0400

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:296) in
/home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/phplib/session.inc on line 407

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:296) in
/home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/phplib/session.inc on line 120

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/lib/db.mysql:296) in
/home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/phplib/session.inc on line 416

Can anyone tell me, this just started last night when I made a change, I
backed out the change but its still occuring.

dan mccullough
web technology
garnethill.com
603.823.5545 x 1119
There is no such thing as a problem, unless the servers are on fire.
Sometimes great opportunity comes brilliantly disguised as bad news.