[imp] Call to undefined function: settextdomain()

Joost De Cock joost.decock@astrid.be
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:05:43 +0200

you have to add the needed locales to your system (that was my problem)

You can only use those languages you have your system configured to use, I
installed mine with english only, so when I wanted to add Dutch and French
for my users, I first had to create them on the system.

locale -a
will list all your installed languages
man locale
will help you out