[imp] Message sent succesfully display option?

Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:40:47 -0500

Quoting Christopher Crowley <ccrowley@tulane.edu>:

> Hello -
>
> We switched over to IMP 3.1 last night from 2.2.7. One complaint that
> I am receiving is that there is no confirmation that an email has
> been sent.

I don't believe it was in 3.1, but in the CVS HEAD version there exists
such an option as a user preference.  I don't know if it was back-ported
to the 3.1 RELENG* branch or not. So you can find the changes in the
CVS version and back-port them to 3.1.

> If there is a hack that someone has already made to add this, please
> tell me where I can get it.

CVS

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

harmless among the rank and file, but when management is afflicted the damage