[imp] Trash folder behavior

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 13:17:08 -0400

When a user browses to their trash folder, and deletes messages in it,
treating it like a normal mailbox, what should happen:

a). The messages are marked as deleted, as in a normal mailbox.
b). The messages are expunged immediately
c). The user is asked to confirm permanent deletion of the messages.

Looking for feedback from trash-folder users, since I don't use it myself...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>