[imp] Behavior after delete & login actions

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:58:30 -0600

I don't know if this is related, but now when logging in (with the initial
page set as Folders) I get the following error:

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'mime'
in /home/dan/public_html/horde/imp/lib/Filter.php on line 217

I have to go back to the horde summary page and the click Mail before it will
let me in and bypass that error.

-Dan