[imp] postgres & identity problem

Enrico Becchetti enrico.becchetti@webred.it
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:02:56 +0200

 Hi all,
Recently I've installed Horde2, Imp3.1 and Turba. All of them were in
 RPM format. After I downloaded it through ftp.horde.org server I'd
following the instructions to installing all files in RH7.3 linux
system. Imp works fine, but I've to adjust some detail, because there
are
some errors.

So the first question is, How I Can modify the default identity when
the user send an e-mail ?
I prefer to use virtusertable information (aliases) instead of
the real username. You can view my horde and imp config file in attach.

The second, Why Turba can't connect to Pgsql database ? It seems that
there is authentication problem, but I can't set the password into Psql
for Horde instance. If I make a test with psql with root user and horde
database it's works fine but when the user click on "address" icon
inside html page of imp receive "failed to connect...." the same
error was showing when I try from "psql -d horde -U horde ".

The third, Where I can find the source of /usr/local/bin/ph ?
it's seems to be important to get aliases information from username.

Finally, How I can subsitute the welcome message in the first
page of imp ("welcome to horde") with an image ?

Many thanks in adavance for your help.

Bye

--
 Enrico Becchetti - Centro Controllo Reti