[imp] first install

Chandler, Jacob R UCS_JRC@exchange.shsu.edu
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:31:41 -0500

Just installed IMP/Horde on RedHat Linux. I am able to access our IMAP
and Exchange servers using IMP. However, other people in our
organization are not. When they enter their username, password, server,
etc, the IMP index.php appears again. I'm assuming that this means there
is an error, but we are not receiving an error message. Can anyone give
some ideas as to why it might work from one computer yet not another
when both are connecting to the same web server which then connects to
the same imap server?

Jacob Chandler

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Message</TITLE>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2716.2200" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><SPAN class=3D011432419-11072002><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000080 =
size=3D2>Just=20
installed IMP/Horde on RedHat Linux. I am able to access our IMAP and =
Exchange=20
servers using IMP. However, other people in our organization are not. =
When they=20
enter their username, password, server, etc, the IMP index.php appears =
again.=20
I'm assuming that this means there is an error, but we are not receiving =
an=20
error message. Can anyone give some ideas as to why it might work from =
one=20
computer yet not another when both are connecting to the same web server =
which=20
then connects to the same imap server?</FONT></SPAN></DIV>
<P><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#000080 size=3D2>Jacob =
Chandler</FONT></P></BODY></HTML>
=00