[imp] Bugs or configuration errors?

Chris Hastie lists@oak-wood.co.uk
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 22:13:18 +0100

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org> wrote
>Zitat von Chris Hastie <lists@oak-wood.co.uk>:
>
>> 1)  I have a 'chris' folder and a 'chris.hastie' folder. Both folders
>>     have subfolders named 'filed'. In the drop down folder list, and in
>>     the check box folder list on the search screen, 'chris' appears with
>>     no 'filed' subfolder, whilst 'chris.hastie' has two subfolders
>>     called 'filed'. Selecting the second one down does take you to
>>     chris/filed.
>
>I can't reproduce this.

I had a look at the raw IMAP responses from the server to make sure it
wasn't a server thing and everything looks normal to me. Outlook Express
seems to agree, though that is hardly a recommendation ;)

I should clarify how the problem appears in IMP. The drop down option
boxes list show 'chris' with no 'filed' child, whilst 'chris.hastie' has
two. The check boxes on the search page do similar. BUT the folder
navigation page displays correctly when expanded. I do have around 150
folders, if that makes any difference.
--
Chris Hastie