[imp] (no subject)

Robert H. Bliss rbliss@blisster.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:50:46 -0400 (EDT)

Yes it was set wrong and that problem is now fixed what threw me off was in
3.1 I didn't see the " problem.

Do you know what is causing the url to switch to "http://entry/horde/imp/"
from "http://www.myserver.com/horde/imp/" in 3.1?

I think I followed all the INSTALL steps but maybe I missed one like I sure
missed the README in /usr/lib/phplib that had the magic_quotes stuff.

     Bob