[imp] message delete strange behavior

Marcin Klimowski marcin@from.cx
Sun Jul 14 14:42:19 PDT 2002

Hello :)

I'm using IMP CVS version

    * Horde: 3.0-cvs
    * IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
    * Turba: 2.0-cvs
    * Jonah: 0.0.3-cvs (run Jonah tests)

and I have strangr problem since last two weeks or so -
whenever I delete the message while in the message reading window,
I always end up in the folder listing window, positioned on the oldest
message. This behavior has changed - before this deleting the message
simply displayed nex message, or - if it was the last message, it
displayed the folder listing window positioned on the latest messages.

does anybody know how to revert to the old behavior ?!
--
Marcin Klimowski