Fwd: RE: [imp] PGP

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:47:39 -0400

----- Forwarded message from blclark@gci.net -----
    Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 06:48:10 -0800
    From: Barry <blclark@gci.net>
 Subject: RE: [imp] PGP
      To: 'Chuck Hagenbuch' <chuck@horde.org>

I have done this and when I click on PGP Options I just get a blank
screen.  I was hoping that I was doing something wrong but I think that
I have done all that you have said in this message.  The only thing that
I could think of was that I set the path to gpg wrong but I just checked
it and it is correct.  Stumped

Barry