[imp] FW: IMP not sending out

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:31:13 -0600

Quoting Jeremy Choy <jchoy@manlab.com>:

| IMP did work for about 3-4 months, then all of a sudden it stopped
| sending
| messages. I can see new messages in the INBOX, but cannot compose any
| messages.

If IMP worked for 3-4 months, and then suddenly stopped working, most
likely it is not an IMP problem.  Once software works, it doesn't "break"
unless something is changed.  If you didn't change _any_ setting in IMP,
then your problem lies elsewhere (just because qmail/vpopmail "works" on
your system doesn't mean all routes to those services, e.g. command line
access/piping through an external program, are also working.)

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder