[imp] Maintenance problem

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 10:47:14 -0600

Quoting Matt Baran <mgb@uwm.edu>:

| Last login times are appearing properly.
|
| An additional note, I misspoke above when I listed the filename it's
| trying.
| It's actually attempting to rename the folders to sent-mail-dec-1969, not
| the
| last month's name.
|
| This only appears to be happening to users the first time they login to
| the
| system. The second time the maintenance option is triggered (i.e. next
| month)
| users having this problem will have their folders named
| sent-mail-july-2002.

There is a typo in the IMP 3.1 config/prefs.php file - last_login should
not be set to '1' - it should always be '0' in that file (last_login in
always set; there is no need to turn it on or off).  The maintenance code
checks to see if last_login is empty - if not (i.e. when set to 1) it uses
that value as the UNIX timestamp of the last login.  Thus, a unix timestamp
of 1 is equal to December 31 (?), 1969 - the Unix epoch.

I have made the changes in the RELENG_3 branch.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder