[imp] login compose problem

Mathieu Legare legare@uqtr.ca
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:11:50 -0400

Hi,

Using Horde 2.1 / IMP 3.1 / Turba 1.1

Here is a diff of my horde/imp/redirect.php :

15c15
< if (Horde::getFormData('action') == 'compose') {
---
> if (Horde::getFormData('action') == 'compose' || Horde::getFormData('actionID') == LOGIN_COMPOSE) {
23a24

72c73,75
<         IMP::loginTasks();
---
>         if($actionID != LOGIN_COMPOSE)
>            IMP::loginTasks();

I had to to this because when calling IMP with an URL like :

http://webmail.example.com/horde/imp/login.php?action=compose&to=foo@bar.com&subject=foobar

redirect.php insisted to change actionID to 149 before redirecting to
mailbox.php and the compose window did not popup.

I know the IMP::loginTasks() function is not called if action=compose or
actionID=129 but I did not know how to do the login tasks AND to popup
the compose window.  Anyone seeing a problem with a change like this ?

thanks and have a nice day,
--
Mathieu Legare, analyste en informatique (systeme/webmestre)
Service de soutien pédagogique et technologique