[imp] real exemples

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 19:03:19 -0400

Quoting James <james@james-web.net>:

> I think a page on horde.org with:
> - Place
> - URL
> - Number of Users(?)
> - Hardware/Software(?)
> - Horde modules in use(?)

We used to have such a thing; then some people (not those who had
volunteered to be listed...) complained that it was a security exposure
thing, since if a vulnerability in IMP was found, there was a list of sites
running it.

I'd love to have that resource again, if people don't think it's a bad
idea...

> Also, maybe some more screenshots of different
> Horde/IMP/Turba/Kronolith/Nag/Mnemo, as I think that's what this person
> was looking for.

Any screenshots that anyone can submit will be considered for the various
screenshot galleries. If you don't see screenshots for an app, send us
some, and we'll be much more likely to get them posted...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>