[imp] Re: setTextdomain bug in imp/prefs.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:55:21 +0200

Doh, I took a closer look at the history of the Lang:: class and discovered
that someone changed the method name from setDomain to setTextdomain _after_
the 2.0 release. That broke backward compatibility of course.

Fixed in cvs.

Zitat von burnside <burnside@kattare.com>:

> Actually, there is.
>
> setTextdomain on line 245 in imp 3.1 should read setDomain....
>
> Cheers,
>
> ~Ethan B.
>  Kattare Internet Services
>  www.kattare.com