[imp] disconnect solved and how

tomc@teamics.com tomc@teamics.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:28:47 -0500

I had posted a query a while back (7/12?) about getting kicked back to a
login screen during compose operations and various other processes which
seemed to have no common thread.  Having read Barry's note I tried it and
so far, turning on "Expand Names" fixed the problem.

So it was not cookie timers or session info, but something about "Expand
Names" that was causing the problems.  Turning the option off again does
not cause the problem to reappear (twlight zone theme here).

tc

                    "Barry"
                    <blclark@gci.net>       To:     <imp@lists.horde.org>
                    Sent by:                cc:
                    imp-bounces@lists       Subject:     [imp] PGP solved and how
                    .horde.org

                    07/16/02 01:44 AM

Hello all, well with enough digging around I found out why when I
clicked on PGP options it only showed a blank page.  When you are in
mail options you must go to the Address Book options and make sure that;
Expand names in the compose window automatically in the background?  IS
checked.  This was also the problem with getting a blank window and
Expand Names not working, I also put My Addressbook into the Selected
Address Books: and also into, Choose the address book to use when adding
addresses.  Now I made all of these changes at the same time so I don't
know if just one of them would have given me the PGP Options page but
this is all that I did and it works now.  Thanks to everyone for all of
the suggestions.

Barry Clark