[imp] Need Help with installation

Joost De Cock joost.decock@astrid.be
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 17:01:55 +0200

download this horde:

ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde/tarballs/horde-latest.tar.gz

and this imp:

ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/imp/tarballs/imp-2.2-latest.tar.gz

extract it your webroot (or change your webroot)

start reading the documentation that comes with it.

Joost

-----Original Message-----
From: David Pollard [mailto:dave@belizeweb.com]
Sent: dinsdag 16 juli 2002 16:55
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] Need Help with installation

Hi all,

I'm new here.  Need some help.

I am running Windows 2000.

I have PHP installed.

I need a Web Mail client.

Since IMP seems to be the most highly recommended and since I already have
PHP installed I thought that this would be the best option.

But if I understand correctly, in order to run IMP I first need to install
the Horde Application Framework.  Is that correct?

I have visited the ftp site: ftp://ftp.horde.org/pub/horde/ but I don't know
what to download.  Can someone please guide me?

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.