[imp] Still security issue with attachments?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 16:18:38 -0400

Quoting Harald Wilhelmi <harald.wilhelmi@tngtech.com>:

> So it should be fixed since 2.2.1. However if I open in IMP 3.1
> a compose window, add a attachment, and look at the HTML I get
> I see:

[snip]

> Did I missed something important? Bug? Feature?

It's theoretically possible to modify the form to read other files
accessible to the webserver user in your temp directory, but if you look at
the tempFilePath() and addMimeParts() functions, you'll see that it's
impossible to get out of that dir. Also, as Michael said, this is
completely rewritten and closed in HEAD.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>