[imp] multipart/related MIME not working correctly

Dan Wilson dan@acucore.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:53:17 -0600

I was forwarded an email which contains a a few attachments.  The text/plain
ones work find, but it also includes a multipart/related, which when I click
on it, it opens a new window with the following errors:

Warning: Undefined property: atc
in /home/dan/public_html/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 420

Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to array_key_exists
in /home/dan/public_html/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 420

Warning: Undefined property: atc
in /home/dan/public_html/horde/imp/lib/Contents.php on line 443

And of course, it doesn't display the image (and who knows what else) that is
supposedly embedded within this mime section.

I can redirect to the list (or an individual) if desired.

-Dan