[imp] Active_Sessions table

Santiago Romero sromero@servicom2000.com
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:09:42 +0200

En Mon, 15 Jul 2002 11:57:15 +0200 Santiago Romero
<sromero@servicom2000.com> escribio:

>  Our WebServer (running IMP 2.2.x) get's restarted each night at 12:00
>  . The active_sessions table in our oracle is growing each day... Is
>  it possible to clean all the registers in that table each night? I
>  understand this table tracks user's sessions and I should be capable
>  of cleaning it each night without problems (IMP is used from 8:00AM
>  to 21:00PM :-).

 I imagine that sessions are deleted by IMP when clicking on the LOGOUT
link, but remain in the database when people just closes the web browser
without logging out.

 Could anyone please tell me if it's secure to clean that table every
night (taking in account that nobody is using the webmail at this moment)?

 I would appreciate any help.
 Thanks a lot.

--
Santiago Romero