[imp] Compose Message Warning

Ed engineer@mca.k12.pa.us
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:21:10 -0400

OS: Redhat 7.3
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs
PHP Version: 4.1.2
IMAP Server: UW-IMAP 2001a

In the compose window, we have 2 problems.
1. After selecting to compose a new message, the body field always begins
with 6 empty lines.

2. At the bottom of the Compose Window below the Attachments, we always
have the following warning:
Warning: Unexpected characters at end of address: (errflg=3) in Unknown on
line 0

After a message is sent, on the message confirmation window, below the
'Close this window' the same warning is displayed.  The email message is
delivered and does not contain any errors/warnings.

Does anyone know what could be causing these blank lines or warning message?