[imp] Search, then select, doesn't do anything to the last item

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer@tufts.edu
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 10:12:06 -0400

This is specific and probably an off by one error in the code:

If you select across multiple folders with results in 2 or more folders
and then "Select All"  the last message in the last folder
doesn't get checked.

This does not occur with results in only 1 folder.

Has this been fixed?  If so, can someone give me a patch?  We're 2 weeks from
using this in production.

Also, is there an easy way to have a popup window instead of a whole web page
if a search returns no results?  Our users do not want to have to wait for a
web page to load and then click on something else just because their search
failed.

Sheeri Kritzer
University Systems Group
Tufts University