[imp] IMP + Imap + Vmailmgr

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 06:24:06 -0700

Quoting Steve - Blue Arena Ltd <steve@bluearena.com>:

 | Hey,
 |
 | I'm not really sure if this is a 'problem' that can be solved by IMP or by
 | Apache. I'm using the Qmail + Vmailmgr combination to let people login with
 | their full email address.
 |
 | What I'd like is to have an overall 'mail.domain1.com' which goes towards
 | the same IMP page, and then IMP automatically knows that i want @domain1.com
 | on the end so it's not necessary to type it in.
Steve,

If I understand correctly, you may want to use the vinfo function
in horde/imp/config/conf.php  It is what I use for virtual domains
and based on the value of $_SERVERS['HTTP_HOST'] as in

$vdomain = strtolower(preg_replace('|^mail\.|i', '', $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']));

You will need to modify it to your local setup.
As you mention below, apache will have to be configured for each virtual
host and you will probably want to leave realm blank in horde/imp/servers.php

I hope this helps,

ed

 http://worldinternet.org - Mergence of Business and Technology