[imp] Windows XP caches login credentials.

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 04:46:27 -0400

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 08:13:46AM -0400, Joseph Brennan wrote:

> >> Alright - anyone have any problems adding this to the various Horde login
> >> forms?
>
> That should definitely be the default.   Autocomplete is very bad.  Many
> PCs are not single-user and autocompletion could be a nasty surprise to
> some people.

I disagree on the grounds that this is a client-side issue.  If the
behavior was not configurable then I could see an argument for us
doing something to help the situation, but this is trivial to disable
in the browser.  Users should handle this one on their own.

Besides, some users may want to use this feature.  We have no place in
dictating its use.

> Possibly configurable per imp installation, but with a warning.

I think this would add unnecessary configuration overhead.

--
Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) :: The Horde Project (http://horde.org/)