[imp] Imp /options/pgp options

Barry blclark@gci.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 03:52:41 -0800

Well I am not sure what is wrong.  I have been trying to get sam to work
but I also did a cvs update to my entire horde tree and now when I go to
options in Imp and select PGP Options I get the following errors in the
PGP Public Keyring section of the screen.

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/pgp/pgp.inc on line 78
View] [
Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/pgp/pgp.inc on line 78
Details] [
Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/pgp/pgp.inc on line 78
Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in
/var/www/horde/imp/templates/pgp/pgp.inc on line 77
(error_message_prefix)

Any help would be appreciated,

Barry