[imp] horde + imp + courier_imap login problem - SOLVED

Miroslav Pendev shadow@CPE0004761ac738-CM00109515bc65.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 10:28:33 -0400

Hi Tjeerd,

Thanks for the ideas!

I was able to solve the problem this weekend ;-)) it was looong weekend!

Yes I have c-client and I have compiled PHP 4 with IMAP support,
Unfortunltely it doesn't seems to worked at all.

So I removed everything, Apache 1.3.26, PHP 4.2.1, c-client, courier-imap,
Horde, Imp and Turba ;-))) I deleted All files and folders asociated with these.

Then I start to installing them one by one - without SSL and without IPv6...
(I do not need neither at this time) in the folowing order:

[I have FreeBSD 4.6 STABLE and the very latest ports]

1.C-client - No SSL
2.Apache
3.PHP4 - No OpenSSL but with MySQL, gettext, FTP, TR sesion ID, Sockets...
  - plus Log for PEAR
4.Courier-imap No SSL, No IPv6
5.Horde2 - No SSL - at this point horde was OK! I was able to log in!!!
6.Imp3 - Now OK, works as a charm!

I have MySQL server but I didn't touch it at all.

Anyway, that problem tooks me four days to solve. Hope this can
help somebody to save that time?

Thaks again Tjeerd for your help!

Cheers!!!

--Miro