[imp] Problems with viewing inline HTML

gpreston@ycp.edu gpreston@ycp.edu
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 13:21:39 -0400

I've got a small problem when trying to view an email that is HTML.  I have it
set to view the email inline, and this seems to work okay except for one small
problem- The links at the bottom of the page are sometimes screwed up.  They may
open in a new window when I click on them or they may not function at all.  The
only thing I can see that is causing this is that some of these HTML emails that
I'm viewing have a new target set for links, and are calling in their own remote
CSS files and this is conflicting with all of IMP's links at the bottom of the
page.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem or am I the only one who's
noticed this, and, does anyone know a quick fix to this problem?