[imp] extra domain in To address

Scott Augustus scott@visgen.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:57:48 -0400

Greetings,

I have a situation where some users when sending mail have the mail
bounced because it would appear Horde/IMP is tacking on an extra domain
name (user@domain.domain.com).  I'm using smtp for the mailer type in
horde.php and it all works fine, except the odd time we see this bounce,
and only the odd user experiences it... but those who do see it often:

Reporting-MTA: dns; uu-t1-6.visgen.com

Arrival-Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:57:03 -0400 (EDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; user@visgen.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Name service error for visgen.visgen.com: Host not
    found

Is this something in the user's prefs possibly??

BTW - I ruled out user error by examing the mail in the Sent folder :-)

I originally suspected my servers.php file but near as I can tell it's
correct with:

    'maildomain' => 'visgen.com',
    'realm' => 'visgen.com',

~S~