[imp] How to configure apache and horde...

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:34:46 +0200

Zitat von eltonic40 <eltonic40@ecotech.com.lr>:

> I am wondering how customizable IMP is! Is there anyone out there who

Very!

> has a truly customized version of IMP? I sometimes get the feeling that

There are some customized versions out there mostly changing the colors and
graphics (http://www.inbox.lv e.g.) but also some stronger changes in the ui
like Atif Ghaffar's multipanel patch or the Outlook ui someone made for IMP
a while ago.

> yahoo is based on imp, especially so their new interface. Does anyone
> have a fully customized version of imp out there?

Indeed, it really looks like they used (at least parts of) IMP. But looking
at the source code I wasn't able to find an evidence for that. I guess
they've just stolen some layout ideas.

Jan.