[imp] How to configure apache and horde...

Amith Varghese amith@xalan.com
24 Jul 2002 09:01:09 -0400

Here is what I did.  Hopefully it works for you

1) Change the http.conf file to
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/imp"

This is assuming that horde is installed in /usr/local/apache/htdocs and
imp is installed underneath horde

2) Add the following Alias
Alias /horde/ "/usr/local/apache/htdocs/horde/"

3) Restart web server

I have this in my config file and it works for me.  I also have turba
installed and that works fine with this setup.  Note that by changing
the DocumentRoot you now can not access anything in your old root
directory (in my case /usr/local/apache/htdocs) unless you add
additional aliases to httpd.conf

Amith