[imp] Getting IMP to work

Jens Ljungkvist jens@wovation.se
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:48:52 +0200

Hi!

I keep getting error when logging into IMP.

--
Notice: Constant pear_error_return already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php
on line 25

Notice: Constant pear_error_print already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on
line 26

Notice: Constant pear_error_trigger already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php
on line 27

Notice: Constant pear_error_die already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on
line 28

Notice: Constant pear_error_callback already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php
on line 29

Notice: Constant os_windows already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on line
32

Notice: Constant os_unix already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on line 33

Notice: Constant pear_os already defined in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on line 34

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class pear in c:\php\pear\PEAR.php on line 69
--

I have the version of PEAR from horde.org installed (4.1.0) and Horde 2.1
and IMP 3.1. I have PHP 4.2.1 installed and I'm running a Win2k server with

I have managed to log into to IMP and view mail from a IMAP account, but
when go about adding the preferences (stored in a MySQL DB) I get these
errors. I have created a user for Horde that has (local) access to
everything. Now I'm at the point where I really don't now where to continue
digging. I don't think my setup is that different from anybody else (except
for the windows platform) so any input would appreciated.

Greetz
Jens Ljungkvist
Visionär
http://resmed.jensochsophia.nu/  <-- Res med oss!!